Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted Youghal area.

Options
  • 17-08-2012 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hello everyone, I'm just new to this community, but I recently moved to the Youghal area with my partner, her baby-containing belly and my second biggest love, my drums.

As I have always lived in Italy, where I was quite active as a musician, it took me a while to work out everything after coming over, but music's call is a hard one to ignore. So here I am again, looking for people who would like to start a band to play some covers at first, start gigging around the area in whichever venues would have us, and then maybe start working on our own songs and see where it goes.

I would really like to start playing again, the style I am looking for is hard rock / alternative metal, to name a few bands that I like the sound of, something along the lines of Avenged Sevenfold, A Perfect Circle, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park.

I am, as you probably understood already, a drummer mainly, I can sing fairly well so I wouldn't mind being a back up voice (after some practice) and I can put together a couple of chords on the guitar. I would be looking for 2 guitarists (rythmic and lead), a bass guitar player, and a singer which can of course be guitarist, but is not necessary.

If interested, please reply to this thread and we can arrange for meeting up and having a chat about it.

As the practice sessions would probably take place in my own house, and as said we are expecting, I would be looking for "serious" people, who don't mind not smoking or drinking at all during the sessions. There is a time for that, and we can have loads of fun, but sensible fun in the right place.

Thank you for the attention, and I am really looking forward to starting this project together.

Maurizio.

Comments

Advertisement