Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Cat, Coill Tire, Doughiska [found]

Options
  • 17-08-2012 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Cat missing in Coill Tire area of Doughiska since Wednesday, 15th Aug. She is one year old, grey tabby with white breast and white paws. She is hugely missed and is a cherished pet. If anyone has seen her or perhaps has kindly taken her in, could you please PM me. There is a very sad young man here who misses her desperately.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

:[

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Could you post a picture OP? There's a few stray cats hanging around here (Doughiska as well) that we feed and they tend to attract other cats for a few days at a time. I'll keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

There is an lost and found thread for animals in the pets forum as well. Can't find exactly what its called but it often yields success.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Sassie

I have just posted a piture of the cat. I hope this might help in our search. Someone may have seen her.
    Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭bluecode

Cats do go off on adventures at times. Mostly Toms though I think. I remember one of ours disappearing for almost a week. We'd all but gave up on him when I met him on the road casually heading home. I said to him foolishly 'Where've you been?' He just miaowed at me and carried on.

Another disappeared for a while which was out of character for him. On a hunch I checked out the neighbours garage. They were on holiday. Somehow he got in and got stuck. When I got him out he just ate some food and fell asleep as if nothing had happened.

What I guess I'm saying is that cats often turn up even after long periods unless something terminal has happened. They have no road sense........

• Advertisement

Thanks, hopefully she will turn up. The cat flap locked on Wednesday with the wind and it seems she was not able to get back in to the house. Hopefully hunger and her warm bed will guide her home!

Just a quick update. The cat returned home late last night. She is scared and very jumpy but otherwise unharmed. She was very hungry and we are delighted that she is back with us. Thanks for keeping an eye out over the last few days. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Glad to hear she's home safe and sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sound, all's well that ends well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement