Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Nature (Maxizoo) dog food

• 17-08-2012 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi all,

Just wondering what people think of Real Nature dog fod from Maxi Zoo? I tried my puppy with a sample I got and she loves it.

Just wondering people's long term experience with this? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭Rommie

Though we're switching them to raw, my housemate's dogs were on it and they did brilliantly. They get pretty bad wind on a lot of foods, but didn't on this one thankfully. Ingredients look pretty good too and no maize. It is expensive though (especially when feeding four big dogs) so they're on Select Gold at the moment, then being moved onto raw as soon as possible. If we could afford it, and wanted to go with dry food, would have stuck with it definitely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Real Nature is a good food - I have tried my guys on it a few times and they all loved it and did very well on it. It is pricey but if you can afford it and your dog like it, defo go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Louboutfan

Thank you both for your response. I really don't mind the price. I'm more concerned with the quality of the food. I was feeding her another premium brand food but she didn't like it.:eek:

Advertisement