Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Belfast for Tennants Vital. Help!

Options
  • 17-08-2012 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi, i'm heading to the foo fighters on Tuesday. Driving up from Dundalk so was hoping to park near the Boucher road. The Ticketmaster says to park in the King's Hall. How close is it walking distance wise? Is it safe to do so at 11pm at night. Would I be better off getting a coach? Your help would be much appreciated.:) Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

if ticket master have arranged with the kings hall to open thier site to park then it'll be safer than abandoning the car on the street...... it'll cost you £5 or so.

bring a book for the queue to get back out though!!!

Kings hall to the Stockmans lane end of boucher is 1/3 of a mile.

boucher itself is less than a mile and a half long, but I'm guessing the gig is on the open patch of ground at the stockmans lane end of things.

I've parked on the street for Int'l footy matches at the other end of Boucher and never had any problems, but then I didn't have the "look at me!" aspect of Irish Plates.

I'd be nervous of parking in Dublin with northern plates, (only broken into once outside Croke for simple minds June 86) so I share you pain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mrsfraw

Thanks for your reply. Kings Hall it is.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Here's a link from the car park to the concert entrance: http://goo.gl/maps/Rcxzp

Here's a link from the car park to the concert entrance: http://goo.gl/maps/Rcxzp
    Thanks for that:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 stephenbelfast

i hope you enjoyed ur nite in belfast....and the concert.

• Advertisement

Thanks Stephen, We had a fantastic night:) The Foo Fighters were incredible ant the atmosphere was brilliant. The parking was really well organised too. We've seen them at Marlay Park and in Wembley but Belfast was the best by far!
    We'll be back to Belfast!!

Advertisement