Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temple bar market.

Options
  • 18-08-2012 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

Friends were thinking of going in to town in the morning for a souvenir or two, is it any good for that or is more the organic veg gang.

Their looking for traditional art kind of thing, not carrots.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

It would be more carrots than art I'm afraid. I had a wander around it the other week while on a break, don't think I seen any craft stalls.

There were some Farmhouse Cheese stalls and the like but don't think that's what they would be looking for!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Not sure if its the same day (would imagine it is) but there are craft stalls up on Cow's Lane and its environs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

It would be more carrots than art I'm afraid. I had a wander around it the other week while on a break, don't think I seen any craft stalls.

There were some Farmhouse Cheese stalls and the like but don't think that's what they would be looking for!

Thank's a lot, thought there would be more touristy kind of stuff as it's in the city center.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

There is the Co Op Market on Newmarket Square. They have the Broccante Market this Sunday from 11-5, loads of collector's items, I'm sure, there is something for arts and craft lovers as well

Advertisement