Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A wee note

• 18-08-2012 3:23am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭

They're, not there or their. Lose not loose. You're, not your. Theirs, not there's. I could go on.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

eternal wrote: »
    I could go on.
    Please don't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

They're, not there or their. Lose not loose. You're, not your. Theirs, not there's. I could go on.
    Please dont

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Pffffff.

I'd say that's a middling note. If not a fairish note.

ETA: there is an entire forum given over to spelling natzism...but only those with exceptional spelling get invited...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Depends on the context. Thus your post is entirely invalid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Nobody cares, not no body cares. Grammar nazi, not grammer nazi.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

They're coats are lose around they're skinny toros. You're coat isn't lose, is it?

Theirs an ill wind blowing... They're coats will serve them well...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I am seriously very disturbed by this. Nobody cares.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Well done, thank you for acknowledging the reason your thread is now closed.

You could Pm Tar to ask for access to Spell Czechs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement