Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pipe and or low whistle tracks

Options
  • 18-08-2012 7:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭

Hi

Looking for very laid back, gentle and soothing low whistle or flute or maybe pipe tracks to use for meditating!

Thanks,
    Bog Master

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Try this, it's just as good. can't think of any good meditating whistle and flute ones at the moment but if i find any i'll post them here. Time solitaire on the below track is the whistle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

I've an album by Keith Donald, he of Moving Hearts etc. of him playing slow airs on a sax, fabulous music for relaxing to, can't find it on line, maybe it escaped.

I'll have a look later when I get home from work to see if I can find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Found the CD, it's called "The Calm after the Storm" which strangely doesn't appear on Keith's discography.

It's a superb selection of slow airs played on Sax, brings me to a different place.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭colin29

"Lumina" by Eoin Duignan, very soothing.

Advertisement