Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where will I get the best breakie roll?

Options
  • 18-08-2012 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

I'm rather hungry this morning. Where does the best breakfast role?

Since I am in Charlesland, I normally just go to Superquinn but they don't do a proper one. Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

I would have said to pop to the Copper Kettle but they closed last weekend so maybe try Centra in Kilcoole or the Spar in Edengate if you don't fancy popping down to Greystones.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Joe's.

Not only the tastiest but best value too.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭stevestevenson

Donnybrook Fair - easily best in Greystones! Made from fresh so takes a little longer, but worth the wait

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Supervalu!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jungledrums

Donnybrook Fair - easily best in Greystones! Made from fresh so takes a little longer, but worth the wait
    I'll second that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Didn't realise Joe's did b rolls and never even thought of donneybrook fair.

Ended up going to Lidl so grabbed one in pebbles and they did a pretty decent job. Only charged 4.95 too.

Lot's of choices for next week. Cheers all.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

Taltos wrote: »
    I would have said to pop to the Copper Kettle but they closed last weekend

Has the Copper Kettle closed down?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Mullie wrote: »
    Has the Copper Kettle closed down?

Yeah, there is a thread on the Wicklow forum regarding its closure.

Advertisement