Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom - More changes for the worse in mid Sept.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

But what are ye bleeding expecting lads? Napalm Death and Autechre all day???

Autechre (and similar) during the day would be most welcome.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 95 ✭✭RichieMc

Autechre (and similar) during the day would be most welcome.

From whose point of view?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

RichieMc wrote: »
    From whose point of view?
    mine, obviously.

perhaps even the many listeners who've abandoned the station in the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭CamillaRhodes

While I don't subscribe to the indier-than-thou rants (a lot of the more mainstream stuff is precisely that because a lot of people like it - maybe you don't, but many other listeners do. We're not talking Rihanna and 1Direction here), it would be ace if there was a ban on playing the same tracks more than a certain number of times, e.g. Twice per day / 8 times per week. Even tracks which I start out liking, I end up despising once they're on heavy rotation. Is the assumption that they don't have many listeners who tune in all day?

I don't know if the presenters are obliged to play a certain % of the 'chosen few' playlist or if it's just laziness...?

So help me if I hear that vampire weekend song one more effing time...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Junk Adele

The Vampire weekend situation has got seriously out of hand!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

Vampire Weekend are brilliant. I'm not keen in the amount if Hot Chip though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

I'd ban vampire weekend outright if it were up to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Gaeilgeoir

Anyody else miss the Two Petes talking rubbish on Sunday nights? Those were the days....

Advertisement