Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breast Augmentation Prices

Options
  • 18-08-2012 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey ladies :),
    Im having breast implants done in the new year but i havent got a clue where to get them done,
    Obviously I want a place that has an amazing reputation, but also one that doesnt cost a fortune,
    All the cosmetic hospitals in Dublin ive researched do not give you a price upfront and you have to go to a consultation first.
    Ive heard from some people they can cost anywhere from €3,000 to €6,000.
    I dont want to pay twice as much for something when its all the same procedure and aftercare etc.
    Having said that i obviosuly dont want to have a botched job somewhere that cost me very little.
    If it turns out to be too pricey, i can either wait another year or go to hungary, although i havent looked into it too much yet and would prefer to have the operation done in Dublin.

Do you have any advice/information that would be useful please?

And also, i dont need comments telling me i shouldnt get it done and i should love my body etc
    Its something ive thought long and hard about,
    just some nice helpful advice would be great,
    thank you :p

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sorry monkeycmonkeydo we can't allow recommendations for individual clinics or doctors which this thread would throw up.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement