Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania .....Stay Clear!!!

Options
  • 18-08-2012 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Had seen bad reports about pixmania but took a chance and have gotten badly stung.

Ordered an MP3 player with 10 no tracking delivery
    Waited 3 weeks no sign of order.
    Sent a complaint through there site.
    5 days later no reply.
    Sent again, received a reply that they'd open a case
    and would investigate why I was being ignored.
    Sent ID, signature etc.

Received the below pfo without any detail

Further to the investigation of DHL Global Mail, we regret to inform you that your claim has been rejected.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Absolute jokers, you have been warned

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

Ha ha. Did you check the tracking number on DHLs website?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

Zab wrote: »

I want to be clear I was laughing at their response, not at you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

OP don't just leave it at that!! It doesn't matter that there was no tracking, you purchased an item and didn't receive it. You are due your money back, it's up to Pixmania to recoup their costs from DHL.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭The Fool

Zab wrote: »

The delivery I picked was dhl but untracked

OP don't just leave it at that!! It doesn't matter that there was no tracking, you purchased an item and didn't receive it. You are due your money back, it's up to Pixmania to recoup their costs from DHL.

Yeah will do, they grind u down with their crappy customer service though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,501 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

chargeback on the credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Even if it is untracked, it is pixmanias legal obligation to provide you with the product,not DHL's. Pixmania's customer service is completely atrocious so don't expect to get anywhere with them (from my personal experience) What you can do is contact your credit/debit card provider and state that it has been xxx period of time and I still have not received my goods. They should be more than happy to issue a chargeback.

You have been waiting 4 weeks now at this stage and this in my opinion, is a unreasonable amount of time to wait for them to issue a replacement or refund.

Good luck and be sure to post back here!

Below is response...have read on another thread that there initial response
    Seems to be deny deny deny. My advice is to stay clear.

Thanks for the replys

First of all we would like to apolgise for the inconvenience and the incorrect information provided.

We have contacted our Transport Department and we can confirm that the investigation has been succesfully concluded. We are now able to offer you to either resend your order with an upgraded trackable delivery or we can issue a full refund. Please let us know how you would wish to proceed.

In case of any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our customer support service either by replying to this e-mail or by telephone.

Advertisement