Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bass player wanted cover band in Carlow town.

• 18-08-2012 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Well folks,

Looking for a bass player for a new covers band in Carlow town. The band is new even tho myself (drummer) the guitarist and singer have been jamming on and off for years. Covers so far are : Supersonic - Oasis, Monkey wrench - Foo fighters, Dirty deeds - AC/DC, Girls Girls Girls - Motley Crue, Are you gonna go my way - Lenny K and a few others. We're going to play a combination of all types but this is what we've got after one practice.

So, what we're looking for is a skilled bass player but more importantly we're looking for someone who isn't in it just for the money. Don't get me wrong, money WILL be made but us 3 in the band already are great friends so we're looking for someone who we can hang out with and have a laugh with more than anything. Must be able to practice often in Carlow town and must be around for the college year (we're all in Carlow I.T).

Cheers lads and lass' hope to hear from yas!

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭matin

pm sent

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭matin

when are you getting back to people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 77 ✭✭patrickkelly90

Still looking for a bassist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Treyd2k6

Still looking for a bassist?

pm'd !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭reniwren

Bass player here, if your still looking, have own gear and transport etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭reniwren

I replied to your pm but didnt get anything back,
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭stevenbass

Well lads. If your still lookin im up for a jam! I'm in kilkenny and have transport too.

Advertisement