Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL...who's going there?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Another anonymous poster

biohaiid wrote: »
    The head of the Bs.c in Psych basically said not a hope when I asked her yesterday.
    What does SAA stand for?

Student Academic Administration, you will become very familiar with them over the next four years. The office is in the main building, up the stairs to the left when you go in the main entrance of the main building.

I have known some who have done the psych and soc course and tbh from what they have said it's a lot more psych than soc; as it had a lot more emphasis on it, more modules modules in psych and they had to do a psych fyp (final year project).It may have changed though now with the sole psych course.

I did a minor in sociology for my undergrad, while I got v. good grades, I wasn't particularly mad about it. In first year I found it really interesting (the 2nd semester more than the most) but after that it was a let down and would have preferred to have just done my major.

Advertisement