Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you pre-drinking tonight?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Ghandee wrote: »
    Banana bread beer?

See attached.

Part of their world beer offers. Five for a tenner.

Best way to describe it is, beery flavoured, with a definite banana aftertaste.

Strangely refreshing tbh.

(ps, don't i have lovely hands? ):D

I wasn't sure that was back on. I went into tesco today to see if they had the Japanese beer, Asihi or something. Just saw the regular brands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

I wasn't sure that was back on. I went into tesco today to see if they had the Japanese beer, Asihi or something. Just saw the regular brands

Dunno what part of the country your in panda.

I was in Tesco Naas last night,v and the small one (Tesco metro) had LOADS A of Asahi beer. All five for a tenner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Dunno what part of the country your in panda.

I was in Tesco Naas last night,v and the small one (Tesco metro) had LOADS A of Asahi beer. All five for a tenner.

It was tesco in jervis shopping centre. I'll have another look during the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

It was tesco in jervis shopping centre. I'll have another look during the week

Get your hands on Young's Special London Ale if you see it. It's amazing straight out of the fridge, smooth, refreshing and 6.3% to boot :D

Anyway, back on topic.

I "pre-drank" my tea...and then had the actual tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Cienciano wrote: »
    I'm guessing you'll be closing a few livejasmin popup windows later?

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Tea. Staying in and being a good girl for once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

flash1080 wrote: »
    How the **** are you a moderator?

Because you need to be stoned as fuck to wade through the reams of muck that gets posted in here.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

Pre-drinking? Won't you be drinking already, so what's 'pre' about it?

Kinda like saying - "Oh I'm feeling quite peckish, think I might do some pre-eating before I actually eat."

The ''pre'' refers to what happens before they go to a club, not before they start their drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Vodka has defeated me, again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

So about today?
    So far water, laced with tea.

Oh and technically speaking, El Weird could have been sarcastic, it's not like he said "I'm in Ireland, on camera, here's a recording of me smoking some illegal drug".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

See attached.

Part of their world beer offers. Five for a tenner.

Best way to describe it is, beery flavoured, with a definite banana aftertaste.

Strangely refreshing tbh.

(ps, don't i have lovely hands? ):D

That sounds delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Had a beer and a glass of wine on Friday night, as it was my birthday. So I wasn't having any alcohol yesterday and won't be having any today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

So how are the heads & body ????????????? and how was your night, was it worth it ?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Does anyone else's whole body ache after a night on heavy drinking? I'm still aching from wednesday. not good :(

Tomorrow I shall be pre-drinking a shoulder of Jack Daniels and some coke in my friends house before going to the pub to celebrate/commiserate the first round of college offers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Does anyone else's whole body ache after a night on heavy drinking? I'm still aching from wednesday. not good :(

Tomorrow I shall be pre-drinking a shoulder of Jack Daniels and some coke in my friends house before going to the pub to celebrate/commiserate the first round of college offers :D

You sound like a true masochist...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Having a few snifters in anticipation of the blue and golds epic encounter with KK.

Hoping we can do it, the only games arrogant Tipp supporters like myself get worried about are the ones against the traditional enemies KK and Cork.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

The weekend drinking is over so it's detox day and then back to work tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

kfallon wrote: »
    The weekend drinking is over so it's detox day and then back to work tomorrow

Would you not indulge in some post-drinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Would you not indulge in some post-drinking?

Na I had enough on Friday and yesterday, I'm eating like fook today tho

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Got a few free cans of red bull at a race I was working at today and still have some duty free vodka so gonna pre-drink with that and get a bit wasted coz am too broke to buy drink tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Tool_

Hanging together today after a session yesterday. Got tomorrow off so just opened a bottle of red wine to soothe the pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

No more drinking for me today.

Spent the weekend with my brother and his lovely girlfriend, but they overfeed me and fill me with nice German beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Fcuking disaster in the hurling. I'm going to get dangerously inebriated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I'll be joining you. Gonna be missing some offers because I have to sit an entrance exam for engineering in 3 days with no study! So no good on that front :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Im going to have a nice bath, drink a bottle of wine and read a book!! Not necessarily in that order!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

1ZRed wrote: »

I'll be joining you. Gonna be missing some offers because I have to sit an entrance exam for engineering in 3 days with no study! So no good on that front :(

I doubt if I'll get offered anything tbh :L maybe a level 7 or something. Makes a pre-drink all the more essential! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

syndeyfife wrote: »
    Im going to have a nice bath, drink a bottle of wine and read a book!! Not necessarily in that order!

Do all 3 at once with some nice music and a few nice chocolates to nibble on. That is pretty much my idea of heaven. Bliss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Witchie wrote: »
    Do all 3 at once with some nice music and a few nice chocolates to nibble on. That is pretty much my idea of heaven. Bliss.

Definitely will, bought the new velcro sleep rollers and the hood, so Im going to try them out tonight :) Love a night in on my own!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

Ommm I think I will have a tinkle tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Witchie wrote: »

You can't beat a slab of Dutch Gold in the jacks while fapping.

Advertisement