Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest home heating oil in Tralee with some reliable back up support

Options
  • 18-08-2012 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hello there,

I am looking for some economical home heating oil companies around Tralee area. I have been told about two companies "Kell Oil" and "Kerry petroleum", but some one told me that they have good service but slightly deary in price.

Also this website (as below) seems interesting in order to compare oil prices from different companies but they are not covering all the companies.

http://www.cheapestoil.ie/heating-oil-prices/Kerry.aspx

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Cam2012 wrote: »
    Hello there,

I am looking for some economical home heating oil companies around Tralee area. I have been told about two companies "Kell Oil" and "Kerry petroleum", but some one told me that they have good service but slightly deary in price.

Also this website (as below) seems interesting in order to compare oil prices from different companies but they are not covering all the companies.

http://www.cheapestoil.ie/heating-oil-prices/Kerry.aspx

Thanks.

I use Atlantic Oils who are based in Ardfert. I find them excellent and they have delivered me oil at very short notice with no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I don't think there is such a venture as an "economical" heating-oil company in Ireland, let alone Kerry, especially now.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Molzer2

I paid 475 for 500l last week, i think this was 325 2 years ago:eek:

Fingers crossed for a mild winter.

Advertisement