Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pickled green peppers

Options
  • 18-08-2012 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could buy some pickled green peppers.(not in jar). I have been looking around donegal and can't seem to get them anywhere. They are usually got at olive and cheese stalls at markets. They are not the real spicy ones either. I got one in a kebab in castlebar a couple of weeks ago and I love them. Please help. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,044 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

why not in a jar?
    Any Asian or Mediterranean shop will have them in jars.
    The ones in markets are most likely taken from a tin or jar and put in nice wooden tubs for presentation.
    Pickles are preserves, no difference if jarred or not, really.
    I assume you mean the kind of yellow ones - I've never seem green.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Clean_wired

why not in a jar?
    The ones in markets are most likely taken from a tin or jar and put in nice wooden tubs for presentation.

Thanks for reply Yeah they are kinda yellow green alright. You probably right bout the jar. Do you know where to get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,044 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

why not in a jar?
    Thanks for reply Yeah they are kinda yellow green alright. You probably right bout the jar. Do you know where to get them?

See above!

Advertisement