Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drogheda utd jersey

Options
  • 18-08-2012 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm moving away next week and I've been looking to buy a Drogheda Utd jersey but have had no luck finding anywhere that sells them. Google hasnt helped either so I'm asking here, anybody know anywhere that sells them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

antz182 wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm moving away next week and I've been looking to buy a Drogheda Utd jersey but have had no luck finding anywhere that sells them. Google hasnt helped either so I'm asking here, anybody know anywhere that sells them?

lol i just googled drogeheda united jersey and the first response on google was the official store http://www.allmykit.com/droghedaunitedfc/index.php

think its collection from there store on the windmill road

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

The club have a shop in Scotch Hall that opens each Saturday. Upstairs across from Dunnes Stores. Plenty of jersies there.

Rory's barbers on Peter Street also stock some club wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Nope

Second hand shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭antz182

spider_pig wrote: »
    lol i just googled drogeheda united jersey and the first response on google was the official store http://www.allmykit.com/droghedaunitedfc/index.php

think its collection from there store on the windmill road
    that place only has large and x large jerseys...I need a medium, and I never knew scotch hall had a place....pity I wont be here for another saturday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

Try rorys barbers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

antz182 wrote: »
    that place only has large and x large jerseys...I need a medium, and I never knew scotch hall had a place....pity I wont be here for another saturday :(

Ring the club man . They have stock up there and are open all week .

Dunny wrote: »
    Nope

Second hand shop?

You still got your duns jersy or did you sell it to try and bail the club out of the crap its in :D

mwah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

You still got your duns jersy or did you sell it to try and bail the club out of the crap its in :D

Double or bust for a new ground in meath is the way me thinks ;)

Double or bust for a new ground in meath is the way me thinks ;)

Still living in the past there :eek: Move on and try and concentrate on keeping your club in the top division of Irish football . Ucd are hitting some form lately :D

• Advertisement

Still living in the past there :eek: Move on and try and concentrate on keeping your club in the top division of Irish football . Ucd are hitting some form lately :D

Ohhhh call the burns unit at the Lourdes and tell them i'm on the way,thats a killer blow right there :rolleyes: Now go back to posting to yourself on that awful Drogs forum until we see you above in plinky plonkey park next Friday :pac:

Ohhhh call the burns unit at the Lourdes and tell them i'm on the way,thats a killer blow right there :rolleyes: Now go back to posting to yourself on that awful Drogs forum until we see you above in plinky plonkey park next Friday :pac:

Thats the spirit at least you are concentrating on the game . How many points are you adrift at this stage ?

It's ok, I sold my Playstation and toys ;)

Nice one . You should have sold your jersy instead . You might need the money from the playstation sale for the petrol to mervue and salthill next season ;)

Great to see the drogs doing well and that this great run of form that they're in has captured the Drogheda publics imagination! Packed for the cup match on Friday i hear ;)

Great to see the drogs doing well and that this great run of form that they're in has captured the Drogheda publics imagination! Packed for the cup match on Friday i hear ;)

No there was a **** crowd as the towns people have abandoned LOI football , very similar to the situation in your town . Hows your crowds been of late ? Very poor indeed just like the rest of the teams in this godforsaken league we choose to support . I gave up worrying about the size of crowds a long time ago . I would hazard a guess at about 700/800 people with wexford bringing about 10 :o Despite what reported online about the crowd being 350 :confused: As long as we are doing the biz on the pitch i am not concerned with who is not attending games . Starting with 3 much need points against you on friday ! Any thoughts on the game yourself ? 2 1 drogs i reckon ..

1 all draw

1 all draw

What you basing that assumption on ? Second versus bottom we should be nailed on for a win despite us not playing great recently .. 2 1 with fabio and mulvenna to score ;)

No there was a **** crowd as the towns people have abandoned LOI football , very similar to the situation in your town . Hows your crowds been of late ? Very poor indeed just like the rest of the teams in this godforsaken league we choose to support . I gave up worrying about the size of crowds a long time ago . I would hazard a guess at about 700/800 people with wexford bringing about 10 :o Despite what reported online about the crowd being 350 :confused: As long as we are doing the biz on the pitch i am not concerned with who is not attending games . Starting with 3 much need points against you on friday ! Any thoughts on the game yourself ? 2 1 drogs i reckon ..

I was told by a Drogs fan friend that the estimate of 350 wasn't far of the mark,disgusted he was.

Our own support is not what we would want but we are still matching you despite the fact that we're rock bottom.No doubt about it but if we were in the position that yous are in we would have over 2,000 at our games but the support or lack of it for LOI is a debate for another time on another thread.

Friday nights game will result in a win for Dundalk,1-0,Shannon with the goal;)
    All known Form goes out the window in these matches as well you know.See you there,Dundalk will bring a good few up with them.i'll be the guy in a lilywhite shirt :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

must have sold your exclamation mark as well Dunny!!!!!!

• Advertisement

I was told by a Drogs fan friend that the estimate of 350 wasn't far of the mark,disgusted he was.

Our own support is not what we would want but we are still matching you despite the fact that we're rock bottom.No doubt about it but if we were in the position that yous are in we would have over 2,000 at our games but the support or lack of it for LOI is a debate for another time on another thread.

Friday nights game will result in a win for Dundalk,1-0,Shannon with the goal;)
    All known Form goes out the window in these matches as well you know.See you there,Dundalk will bring a good few up with them.i'll be the guy in a lilywhite shirt :cool:

Crowds are always rubbish at FAI cup games at this stage, unless its a plum tie. The combined attendance at all of fridays cup games was 2,000. And that included games at Drogs, Rovers, Shels and Bohs!!
    Crowds have never been as bad. And wasn't it only last season or the season before when Dundalk were going really well and they rarely got a crowd of over 2,000. I remember in particular big games against Linfield and Glentoran attracting crowds of 1,500.
    No one is in a position to brag about f*ck all 10greenbottles. Its pathetic. No wonder "barstoolers" laugh their a*ses off at us!

Crowds are always rubbish at FAI cup games at this stage, unless its a plum tie. The combined attendance at all of fridays cup games was 2,000. And that included games at Drogs, Rovers, Shels and Bohs!!
    Crowds have never been as bad. And wasn't it only last season or the season before when Dundalk were going really well and they rarely got a crowd of over 2,000. I remember in particular big games against Linfield and Glentoran attracting crowds of 1,500.
    No one is in a position to brag about f*ck all 10greenbottles. Its pathetic. No wonder "barstoolers" laugh their a*ses off at us!

Sorry WW but +2000 at both those games you mention above(i remember because i couldn't drink my cans properly in D'shed those nights :D).We havent got going properly since promotion in 2009 and i remain adamant that if we were 2nd in the Prem we would have 2000+ at our games.Sorry again,i'm a difficult person to get along with ;)

You get a couple of hundred more fans than we get. Congratulations!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

if we were 2nd in the Prem we would have 2000+ at our games.
    Guess we'll never know so...

Well what a fun evening in Drogheda last night for the last Louth derby of the season ! Could be the last for many years if you manage to go down which lets face it is looking very much a reality .... Oh well chin up ....

Jaysus jimmy this is the 3rd forum that you've been on trying to get a rise out of people.Toddle along now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Credit where credit is due Drogs kept at it and wore Dundalk down, got the 3rd 3mins in injury time - one dogged and resilient side.

But and there is always a but a more experienced and cynical Dundalk team would not have been turned over and bullied like they were. Sheilds not being a centre half was ropey all night, Burns is needed back badly. Mountney, another midfielder, was poor at right full and was targeted as a weak link. Darius needed to bring somone on as the lads were out on their feet. While gutting to lose in that manner the difference since McCaffrey left is incredible.

Play-offs looming but a league restructure could earn a reprieve if relegated.

If only we had Maher earlier in the season...

Jaysus jimmy this is the 3rd forum that you've been on trying to get a rise out of people.Toddle along now.

Jimmy ? :eek: Not sure what you are talking about pal but it looks like i got a rise out of you dosent it :D

Ahhh, that was sweet :D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement