Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

posion ink , bray?

Options
  • 18-08-2012 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi! As you can see I'm a newbie.. Anyways I was just wondering what your thoughts and opinions are on posion ink in bray as looking to get tattooed here , have heard mixed opinions from friends so was wondering what everyone else's Are! Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 whatUsaying?

My sister got a couple of very basic simple tattoos done there, no problems with them. Unfortunately though I can't tell you if they're any good beyond basic simple tattoos because I haven't seen any others.

I really think it's best to find an artist based on what you want done, instead of going to a shop and asking them will they do this piece? Nearly all artists will do it, doesn't mean they're the best at doing them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 joshuaaron

i agree with you, in order to find a good artist you should follow their past works. and also if they do it hygiennically and their shop itself is hygiennic!!! i think that is important.. all artist can do inks.. so find that something that makes them different... even the quality of inks that they use can also be a factor.. inks

Advertisement