Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What has you pet dine recently that has made you happy!?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Had a migraine myself last weekend after playin football went into bed not even able to get under the covers, In comes gypsy our border collie/lurcher cross in beside me up on the bed licking me and moaning at me every so often to get up lol, (and she has no taken to waiting outside the bathroom even for me )

When we first got Archie, our first rescue, he used to sit at the shower door waiting for me to come out!! Thankfully he grew out of that behaviour bless him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I'll never understand people who describe animals as dumb or selfish, especially cats. I've always found that you get out of the animal/human relationship what you put in to it. I think animals are incredibly empathic to humans and my cats always know when I'm ill or upset, when I am they'll give me some extra head butts and nippy kisses and generally just snuggle up to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

I was rinsing out the shower the other day and Cato strolls in, decides to stand in the shower tray and then stick his head under the shower head and drink the water. I couldn't help laughing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Oh, my first cat used to do that! He also had a thing about drinking water from the running tap. He used to stand on the edge of the bath, and I used to have to run the tap nearest so that he could get a drink. Loved to get in the shower with you too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Was at the Dogs aid Fun agility day today, had my Jazz entered into 5 classes. For one reason or another the first 3 runs were a disaster :o so did a training run for the 4th (ran with a toy in my hand) and she flew around :eek:
    Then for the last run which was a tunnel twister... 10 tunnels scattered all over the course which I had to remember and guide her through, probably the most complex course of the day she ended up being one of a very few dogs who got a clear round and she did it fast enough to get us placed 4th :D

Doing agility with a Jack Russell is never boring... it's frequently the most frustrating thing I do but when she decides she fancies doing it it is a HUGE amount of fun :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement