Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ride on mower belts

Options
  • 18-08-2012 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi all hope someone may be able to help me out... bought a secondhand mtd ride on mower that needed a bit of work. I noticed that the belt for turning the blades had a chunk out of it so i went to get it replaced and the shop told me that it was not the right belt for the mower. The shop gave me what they thought was the right one (not 100% sure) but turns out that its to tight:mad: and 50euro a pop.
    Does anyone know anywhere around mullingar/longford that does cheaper belts, i did a internet search and the belt i need is 5''/8'' x 69''
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,607 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I got generic ones to fit my Husq on eBay. Try there. Think the crowd was in NI from what I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭churchtown2012

thanks niman i tryed ebay and there is only a company in england that does them and they are the same price as here

Advertisement