Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer Wanted

• 18-08-2012 8:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

drummer wanted for new cover band based in dublin , first rehearsal this tuesday 21st august

must be genuine and dedicated

anything from the 60's to now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mhaslam10

hi, just wondering if your still looking for a drummer?
    i am 33 ive been playing drums for years and i have a very wide taste in most music.
    i have my own gear and transport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 groover64

Hi. I have many years experience playing all styles. 60's.70.s etc...Rock, funk,soul etc Have my own kit and transport and live in Dublin. Been around the block for sometime (47). Hope that aint too old for you...Look forward to hearing from you..Ive just left a big 10 piece soul/funk band as it was a logistical nightmare..I just wanna gig have fun and if we make a few quid, then happy days.

you can PM me at gazscot64@gmail.com

Gaz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

lads im still looking for a drummer

what im after is

1. 100 % dedication to this band ( not into drummers playing with other bands )
    2. drive / ambition to look for gigs when ready
    3. professional attitude ( if we arrange a day to rehearse , you be there )
    4. easy going

i've started a few bands and left due to diss-illusion with the direction they were heading in , due to lack of commitment and investment in equipment , other members having ego's also

this will get going , just needs a bit of time to get the set list together , ive contacts for some gigs already

so if still interested pm me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭prince john

PM Sent

Advertisement