Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeating leaving cert 2013

• 18-08-2012 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

i know there is a similar post to this. so im going to repeat my leaving cert in the institute of education, luckily i passed all my subject so i have all requirements for college, but im dropping french irish and possibly business and wondering what subjects are manageable to cover in a year and get decent grades in them? if you have any information please dont hesitate to give any info would be of much help, the subjects that i am taking so far are : english , biology, chemistry, maths. thanks for taking your time reading, sorry for **** grammar to lazy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 daithioc

I would say music would be good. Its 50% practical like, and the rest of the course is pretty managable. It would be easy enough to get a B2 without much work...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭amyleaving

Don't drop business , its not that hard to do well in compared to other subjects, it could boost your points a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭dcam

Geography, home economics, accounting and ag science are all good ones. I repeated last year and took up ag science and was very happy with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 113 ✭✭amymak

amyleaving wrote: »
    Don't drop business , its not that hard to do well in compared to other subjects, it could boost your points a bit.

I wouldn't drop business. It's EXACTLY the same course. You can only do better in it. And if you are going to the Institute, I'm sure they'll be able to advise you on exam technique, (which is really important in the subject.)

Advertisement