Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

timbermills apartments

Options
  • 18-08-2012 10:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

hey guys,,, thinking of moving here...

i know one girl that lives there and she hates it,,, ive only seen photos of the places but they look nice..

anyone got any info on them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Package wrote: »
    hey guys,,, thinking of moving here...

i know one girl that lives there and she hates it,,, ive only seen photos of the places but they look nice..

anyone got any info on them?

Could I ask why she hates it ? My daughter lives there and has never had to much bother......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

im not sure, she says the place is full of grafiti and just general antisocial behavior in the area...

could you find out what "too much bother" is for me :)

and see what she thinks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭bamboozle

I've been up there plenty of times, the residents are pretty militant about guarding their parking space with parking cones, clearly not enough guest spots.

the apartments themselves are lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Gardens up on the roof

If you are going viewing the estate agent might not bother to bring you up there so ask

Advertisement