Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Rifle Moderators

Options
  • 18-08-2012 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Does anyone know of a good stockist of Air Rifle accessories that would stock a variety of air rifle moderators.

I am doubtful that one exists but optimistic :)

I want a Weihrauch HW Moderator or similar higher end moderator.

Thanks for you help as always.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Aim & Swing in Mountnugent is one that comes up often when air rifle stockists are requested. No personal experience with them but worth a call anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

I don't know that Ian (Aim & Swing) has a stock of moderators at hand but he definitely has a stock of HW's with them onboard and I'm sure he'd be willing to part one out assuming the relevent licence prerequisites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Thanks Vegeta and extremetaz,

I will put in a call to them. Finding it hard to track one down as RFD's down my side dont seem to cater for Air rifles at all :(

Thanks guys,

Ian sorted me out with a HW.

Decent chap and a pleasure to deal with.

Moderator arrived today, well packaged and perfect for my rifle as Ian said it would be and he charged me very little for it as it had a few, tiny and I mean tiny, micro scratches from being on a rifle on the floor.

All I can say is, top bloke and top service and I will be calling him again.

Thanks to Extremetaz and Vegeta for that kind nugget of contact info.

Oh and its super quiet as well :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

It's hard to beat the HW Mod's alright - perfect for the bunnies. ;)

Advertisement