Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

short term accommodation

Options
  • 18-08-2012 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm going to move to Cork for work in the Airport Biz Park for 3 months. I'm wondering if it is easy to find accommodation for only 3 months in areas that the buses 226/249 passes by.
    I looked on daft.ie for the city centre and Turners Cross areas but all of the ads seem to say "available for 1 year". Does that mean the lease will be 1 year ?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The Scratcher

Go onto Daft and select Sharing, in the advanced tab select 3 months. There's loads of spots that'll allow short lets. There's ones on Copley street & Union quay that'd be perfect for you. 5 min walk to the bus station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

layman1234 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm going to move to Cork for work in the Airport Biz Park for 3 months. I'm wondering if it is easy to find accommodation for only 3 months in areas that the buses 226/249 passes by.
    I looked on daft.ie for the city centre and Turners Cross areas but all of the ads seem to say "available for 1 year". Does that mean the lease will be 1 year ?

Many thanks.

Also try gumtree and UCC staff accommodation section-they can have short term options

• Registered Users Posts: 5 layman1234

Thanks for all the replies.

Advertisement