Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

migrane

• 18-08-2012 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭

So I've had a migrane all day, its the 4th time I've ever had one but this is by far the worst.
    Was out with friends all day and I was really cranky, I still am a bit.
    Anyone got any suggestions to get rid of it?
    Banging my head against a wall is not an option

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Never had one. Try masturbating, it might help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

I always find a **** is good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Go see a doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

dark room- quiet - sleep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

A banging motion from the opposite end should resolve this quickly ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,820 ✭✭✭✭looksee

If you were out all day with your friends and you still feel 'a bit cranky', then its unlikely you had a migraine :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

blacklilly wrote: »
    So I've had a migrane all day...........

Russian roulette will sort it out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

mackg wrote: »
    Go see a doctor.

Because I've a migrane, what's a doctor going to do other than prescribe me some medication,, is rather wait the migrane out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

So I've had a migrane all day, its the 4th time I've ever had one but this is by far the worst.
    Was out with friends all day and I was really cranky, I still am a bit.
    Banging my head against a wall is not an option

I get one or two of these a month, just go to a quiet dark room. And tossing yourself off can actually help. Aspirin works better for me than any other Meds also.
    Feel better OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Because I've a migrane, what's a doctor going to do other than prescribe me some medication,, is rather wait the migrane out

Have you a member of the opposite sex available that would be willing to massage you, with oil?

Also get yourself some nice red wine, pronto.

• Advertisement

looksee wrote: »
    If you were out all day with your friends and you still feel 'a bit cranky', then its unlikely you had a migraine :D

I don't follow you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

:confused:
    Then why ask?

Never had a migrane before.

Have had plenty of migraines though

Have you a member of the opposite sex available that would be willing to massage you, with oil?

No member of the opposite sex available to.me and as for the red wine, are you trying to make my head explode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

So what do you want from us exactly? Home remedies?

Inevitable thumbs become lodged in unfavouring orifices when oil is used ...

bezka wrote: »
    Never had a migrane before.

Have had plenty of migraines though

Ah come on I can't be perfect all the time, I've a migraine, im allowed mis spell things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I don't follow you

Migraines are crippling affairs. You wouldn't be out anywhere let alone talking to people or being social. You probably have a headache, maybe a bad one but it doesn't sound awful .You don't even want medication.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

There's nothing you can do. You just have to ride it out. Doubt you have one if you're on the internet though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Inevitable thumbs become lodged in unfavouring orifices when oil is used ...
    A good cure for headaches apparently .......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

Painkillers,dark room,cold cloth on forhead.

Staring at a phone/laptop screen is the WORST WORST thing, leave you feeling like your skull will explode and your eyeballs are gonna crawl out.

Off to bed with you!

Well suggesting a doctor at 11pm on a Saturday night is not a great suggestion really, also Its only the
    4th time I've had one, won't go to the doctor unless it becomes a serious problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Rub your belly in a dark room

Ah come on I can't be perfect all the time, I've a migraine, im allowed mis spell things

Have u tried making me a samich ? that might help .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

No member of the opposite sex available to.me and as for the red wine, are you trying to make my head explode

I would have thought alcohol would assist in pain relief, my bad.

Have you any friends suffering from back pain you can call? They'll have something that'll definitely sort you out if they've been to a GP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

No medical advice allowed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement