Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available / Share] Rooms to let, looking for housemates!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 J.Kaiser

Okay, quick update. I just got someone for one of the double room but I still have a double and a single room to spare. Check on daft if you are interested.

Still 2 rooms to let. Property is close to DCU.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Charlene_92

How long would it take to get to the city centre (say grafton street) from the house? I am a Maynooth student and am thinking of commuting from Dublin and I have a friend studying in DIT who wants to share with me also. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭MusicLoud

Hey Peoples, If You Look On My Lastest Thread You Might Find Some Help:)

Hi everybody, I still got 2 rooms to rent. And since 1 week of the months is gone, the rent will be reduced for this month.
    The single is usually 330€ but for August-Sep its now 265€.
    The double is usually 360€ but for August-Sep its now 290€.

Give me a shout if you are interested.

• Advertisement

J.Kaiser wrote: »
    Hi everybody, I still got 2 rooms to rent. And since 1 week of the months is gone, the rent will be reduced for this month.
    The single is usually 330€ but for August-Sep its now 265€.
    The double is usually 360€ but for August-Sep its now 290€.

Give me a shout if you are interested.

The rooms are still available.

I got the single room lefgt. The rent is 340€ a month excluding bills (which are split evenly and are about 20-30€ per person). Since the month has already started (rent is usually due on the 17th) the rent for this month is reduced to 260€.

If you are interseted, give me a text.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement