Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gym excercise

Options
  • 19-08-2012 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hey...
    I've recently joined a gym and im lookin for a few helpful tips to build muscle....I am goin to ask a few of the staff there but im also lookin for a few tips from the public. (I dont want to become a bodybuilder, i just want to become more toned and build strength for a physical sport..e.g increase leg muscle for speed, increase upper body muscle etc...)

ANY IDEAS?
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭long range shooter

mayo51 wrote: »
    Hey...
    I've recently joined a gym and im lookin for a few helpful tips to build muscle....I am goin to ask a few of the staff there but im also lookin for a few tips from the public. (I dont want to become a bodybuilder, i just want to become more toned and build strength for a physical sport..e.g increase leg muscle for speed, increase upper body muscle etc...)

ANY IDEAS?
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Google Bill starr beginner strenght and stronglift 5x5,i am sure you will get some ideas from it.;)

Advertisement