Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist wanted

Options
  • 19-08-2012 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi, we are a melodic rock band (Cascades) from Ashbourne Co Meath, we are in search of a guitarist, preferably a guy or girl who can play good rhythm and can contribute to the writing of future songs. We have just recorded our demo in Temple Lane studios in July of this year and would be hoping to get back into the studio withing the next 3-6 months. We have aspirations of going to London and playing a few shows after the next stint in the studio.Our influences are, Jimmy Eat World, Bloc Party, The Killers, Biffy Clyro (Puzzles Era), Smashing Pumpkins and Feeder amongst others. You can check out a couple of our songs on http://soundcloud.com/cascadesmusic

We usually practice twice a week on a Monday and Wednesday night (3/4 hrs max), we also have our own private space. If you're interested please contact us.

Thanks,

Cascades

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

hey 31 year old guitarist from finglas , all family live in ashbourne now

playing guitar 22 years , own professional equipment and transport

into any type of music

• Registered Users Posts: 42 damnnargles

Hi Eircom-Sucks thanks for the interest and the reply.
    Did you get to listen to our music? I attached a link to our SoundCloud account, the only
    reason I ask is because we're looking for a specific type of guitarist. Primarily someone
    who is a good rhythm player and secondly someone who can contribute to writing songs.
    I included some influences on the page, we don't necessarily write like them but we do
    like their sound(s) so that is important. Let me know if you're still interested after
    listening to our music and let me know if you're interested in our music and influences.

Thanks,

Dan (Cascades)

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭saffron22

Hi I'm a 32 year old guitarist from Celbridge. Recording and live experience.

Where you guys rehearsing?.

I've the same influences and you can here some of my tracks here to give you a flavour of my style.

www.soundcloud.com/karlmoore29
    www.reverbnation.com/karlmoore

Advertisement