Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just saw a wild cat?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭Rommie

Maine Coons can be pretty huge so I wouldn't be too surprised if that's what you saw:
    Maine_coon_red_tabby_white_of_10_kg.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Wow Pumpkinseeds, but the un-neutered toms are lean, mean fightin' machines, whereas our neutered puddins' carry more weight in fat. Those toms were truly scary! I have pictures. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

boomerang wrote: »
    I have pictures. :D

*sound of fingers drumming on table*

Let's be 'aving them then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

NSFW! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

boomerang wrote: »
    Wow Pumpkinseeds, but the un-neutered toms are lean, mean fightin' machines, whereas our neutered puddins' carry more weight in fat. Those toms were truly scary! I have pictures. :D
    Tell me about it, when Felix is kneading you first thing in the morning and reversing himself up your chest you feel like your being tenderised. This is a constant source of bickering with my husband and I tbh, I keep banging on about having to knock some weight off him and my husband suggests installing a dog flap in case he gets stuck in the cat flap, give me strength:mad:

He's a hefty lad and he knows it. He swaggers rather than walks, a friend of mine calls it his 'sham' walk:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement