Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nom Con 24th - 26th August

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Nutrient wrote: »
    Afraid not, fThe ones that were alright were from Cork so I dont think so

Like Doom said Eirtakon is the event to pick up players

Fo sho!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

The guy that Cosplayed Dragunov went down under the name Soryn, guessing he's an online warrior. Told him about boards, said he was very interested but lives in Galway. Hope he finds his way here, not a bad player at all.

Kuro Tao wrote: »
    The guy that Cosplayed Dragunov went down under the name Soryn, guessing he's an online warrior. Told him about boards, said he was very interested but lives in Galway. Hope he finds his way here, not a bad player at all.

Aye he was the one who knocked me out of the tournament, not bad at all

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

This thread was lolsome

Couldn't make it to Nom Con (not enough incentive/money/Nutrient needed an ego-boost)

But I sure can't wait for Eirtakon.

Lythero wrote: »
    This thread was lolsome

Couldn't make it to Nom Con (not enough incentive/money/Nutrient needed an ego-boost)

But I sure can't wait for Eirtakon.

I got knocked out by a PW player in Marvel who used the "cornering the witness" combo from your video.

Damn you Lythero >_>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

Fergus_ wrote: »
    I got knocked out by a PW player in Marvel who used the "cornering the witness" combo from your video.

Damn you Lythero >_>

WHY DO I KEEP HEARING ABOUT THESE PHOENIX WRIGHT PLAYERS, YET NEVER MEET 'EM MYSELF!?

I'm convinced you peeples are making this up just to mess with me >:C

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Soryn Feng

Guessing i found the right place. Thanks for the link @ Kuro tao.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Soryn Feng wrote: »
    Guessing i found the right place. Thanks for the link @ Kuro tao.

New people always welcome :) What do you play?

New people always welcome :) What do you play?

Heya, Tekken is my main game. I can play a decent soul calibur if I have to also. Then there is C.O.D. etc but i prefer fighters

Hey guys, just a heads up, up looking to try host or at least get involved in a ttt2 tourney in galway when akuma con starts in about jan 2013. Trying to drum up some interest. anyone think they could make it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Soryn Feng wrote: »
    Hey guys, just a heads up, up looking to try host or at least get involved in a ttt2 tourney in galway when akuma con starts in about jan 2013. Trying to drum up some interest. anyone think they could make it?

You should probably post here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056647194

I don't think the tag guys will be keeping an eye on this thread!

Thanks for the tip

Advertisement