Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP Frameworks

Options
  • 19-08-2012 6:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I've previously worked as a PHP developer, but for the past few years I've mostly been working in QA.

I am looking to modernise my PHP skills so I'm thinking of learning how to use the Zend Framework and use an IDE such as Zend Studio instead of my usual editor which is vim.

I was wondering if any of you have any advice regarding learning PHP frameworks and in general what advanced PHP topics you think are useful to learn.

My general programming skills are very good (e.g. I have previously written an elliptic curve cryptography application using C, and used to do a lot of Perl/C++ stuff) but I'm a little old school so need some advice on updating my PHP skills!

Cheers

Comments

Advertisement