Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

feinwerkbu aw93

• 19-08-2012 9:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭

has anyone seen or know where i could get one of these in ireland. it would probably have to be second hand for me to afford it. or even something similar?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    has anyone seen or know where i could get one of these in ireland. it would probably have to be second hand for me to afford it. or even something similar?

Probably your best bet would be here LINK

They are in the north but at least they can get what you want and have a great reputation and they are on here as members as well and would help you with importation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

I've only seen the one over here (it was, for many years, the top-of-the-line in ISSF smallbore pistols), and clivej is shooting it at the moment. I think you might have to import if you've your heart set on one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭clivej

Sparks wrote: »
    I've only seen the one over here (it was, for many years, the top-of-the-line in ISSF smallbore pistols), and clivej is shooting it at the moment. I think you might have to import if you've your heart set on one...

Sparks there is one other AW93 I've seen on the Gallery competitions circuit.

They all shoot way better than the shooter :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

clivej wrote: »
    They all shoot way better than the shooter :)
    Well, that's the thing with the high-end pistols; you're paying to know that any problem you see is something you can fix with more training (whereas with the low-end pistols, it might be you, it might be the gun, and you don't always know where to start).

Advertisement