Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law and accounting course in ul

• 19-08-2012 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Last year the points were 430 and they seem to have gone down a bit every year. i think it was as high as 520 10 years ago.However with the bonus points for maths do you think thepoints will go up? 430 is exactly what i got so if it does increase i wont get my course.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ryancooney

I'm sorry but i think it will definitely go up by at least 15 of the 25 points as just taking my class as a sample,only 7 of 16 people in my accounting class did pass maths.Good luck tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Popiscle.ie

Did you get Law and accounting? What do you think of it if you did? I am thinking about doing it next year. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 UL12

Hi Popsicle

Just saw your post and said I'd comment. I am from the law and accounting class of 2012 and just said id let you know that its a fab course to do! Of my class of 60ish students about 90% of us have received accounting training contracts. Employers love UL graduates due to the co-op element and if you want to go into accountancy having the law element gives you a huge advantage when it comes to selection!

If you need to know anything about the course or the college feel free to ask!

Advertisement