Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Black Wallet Friday Aubars/Roches st area night Limerick

• 19-08-2012 10:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Longshot here....lost my wallet Friday night,must have fallen out of my pocket Or possibly taken.Was in Aubars also might have dropped it up around Thomas/Roches street

If anyone finds it or knows of anyone that has found it, give me a PM please. I know it's a longshot.

Dont care about the cash just need the cards there is a social welfare/UL Student cards and banks Card and Moneybokers card(All have been cancelled)
    Reward if found
    Thanks a million
    Ciaran

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Have you contacted the places you were in and henry street? Realistically, if it was to be found and handed in, it'd be to your bank (because of the cards) or the garda station. As it was friday night, banks closed, so gardai or nothing really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭ciarano

Thanks for the reply and advice as you said i guess tomorrow will tell a lot
    Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Take a walk up along the streets and side street around there, you never know, if it was found by someone that only wanted the cash they may have dumped the wallet and cards on the street. There's a laneway that runs at right angles to Catherine St up towards the mutistory car park and that would be my first port of call if I was you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭ciarano

Great
    Thanks for the reply will have a look today

Advertisement