Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The worm has turned.

• 19-08-2012 11:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,464 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Have you ever turned crazy on somebody or annoyed someone enough that they lost the plot?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

No

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Nope.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,593 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Fecking worms coming over here turning into things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

This is such a weird story.

I was in my room and my friend was on my bed, we were talking about bras and how I have to wear thick bras and she wears lacy ones.

She said oh but you buy all your bras in penneys.

Out of nowhere i flipped the lid. WHAT THE FCUK!!! NO I DONT!!!!!

She just roared laughing. Every stitch of clothing I was wearing was from penneys, except my bra. I have no idea why I went mad. We laughed for about 5 minutes straight after that.

If someone slaps my arse I go ape sh*t. My ex did it to me once in the kitchen, really hard....and I screamed at him, stormed out and slammed the door. Its one thing that makes my blood instantly boil.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I have become violent in the presence of friends in the past. Sometimes a throw away comment can set me off kilter. I maintain some spark of my conscience though, I like to think I'd never overstep the mark and cause lasting harm to another human being.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

do you have worms? or not?

syndeyfife wrote: »

I was in my room and my friend was on my bed, we were talking about bras and how I have to wear thick bras and she wears lacy ones.

I was expecting this story to go a different way

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

She just roared laughing. Every stitch of clothing I was wearing was from penneys, except my bra. I have no idea why I went mad. We laughed for about 5 minutes straight after that.

If someone slaps my arse I go ape sh*t. My ex did it to me once in the kitchen, really hard....and I screamed at him, stormed out and slammed the door. Its one thing that makes my blood instantly boil.

You should look on it as a compliment, love giving a cheeky slape on the arse to a little roide in a club or sumthin

leonidas83 wrote: »
    You should look on it as a compliment, love giving a cheeky slape on the arse to a little roide in a club or sumthin

Doesnt bother me as long as its not really hard! If it stings I will go mental!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Weird isn't the word i'd have used!

• Advertisement

Doesnt bother me as long as its not really hard! If it stings I will go mental!

what about during sex, in my experience women who u think wouldnt be into it love a rasher across the arse

what about during sex, in my experience women who ud would think wouldnt be into it love a rasher across the arse

Thats a totally different story!!!! Nothing is off limits there lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

what about during sex, in my experience women who ud would think wouldnt be into it love a rasher across the arse

I thought a rasher was only with a ruler. Jesus, walking down the hall in secondary school was lethal every time rashers were 'in fashion'.

Also the 'good game' ass slaps. My school was fair ghey.

Thats a totally different story!!!! Nothing is off limits there lol

what about a rim job, im seeing this chick & i kinda want her to do it but I dont know how to go about it, how do u suggest I go about asking her

what about a rim job, im seeing this chick & i kinda want her to do it but I dont know how to go about it, how do u suggest I go about asking her

:rolleyes: Roll her over and go for it sure.....

Anything else you may pm me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

"You've a lovely smile" is a compliment. "You're great craic" is a compliment. Slapping someone on the arse in a club is not a compliment.

physically accosting someone is not a compliment

guys i was only joking, some people on here take everything so seriously, a pinch is ok tho ya:)?

Millicent wrote: »
    "You've a lovely smile" is a compliment. "You're great craic" is a compliment. Slapping someone on the arse in a club is not a compliment.

Ah sure depends how good looking he is! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Yeah a few times. Went into an actual rage before. Hearing went, got tunnel vision, grabbed a lad by the throat and slammed him on the ground. Started chocking him and had to be dragged of him.

• Advertisement

The only two times I have flipped out on someone were because they were poking me in the chest. Seems to bring the red veil down. I knocked a bully out cold the first time it happened but have no recollection of it.

Ah sure depends how good looking he is! :rolleyes:

Could be Brad Pitt doing it and I'd be similarly unimpressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

A few times here to,When you look back you thinking what the **** was all that about,and its cringeworthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

what about during sex, in my experience women who ud think wouldnt be into it love a rasher across the arse

Mmmm rashers.

Advertisement