Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

saw lots of vw campers yesterday

• 19-08-2012 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

Hi

We were heading back the N25 yesterday afternoon ( 18th August ) from Youghal to Cork direction when we saw a couple of dozen VW campers on the move heading towards the Youghal direction from Cork. What a great site it was.
    Does anybody know where they were heading, would they be going to the Youghal festival on today for example as I would really like to have a closer look at them as I am toying with the idea of buying one.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭niloc1951

Thespoofer wrote: »
    Hi

We were heading back the N25 yesterday afternoon ( 18th August ) from Youghal to Cork direction when we saw a couple of dozen VW campers on the move heading towards the Youghal direction from Cork. What a great site it was.
    Does anybody know where they were heading, would they be going to the Youghal festival on today for example as I would really like to have a closer look at them as I am toying with the idea of buying one.

Cheers.

See http://www.eireball.com/ it was one of their 'runs'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

The run was over but some of them were heading for Sextons for an extra few nights. Plenty of meets on all year if you want to get up close and personal.

Advertisement