Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Test your IQ

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭bluecode

117 which seems low. I like it. I'm getting dumber.

Years ago I did the official Mensa and scored 152 which put in the top two percent of the population (apparently) and was invited to be a member. I declined on the basis that I really didn't want to reveal to the world that I was highly intelligent but socially inept, geek probably with a touch of aspergers with a crap job pushing paper.

It didn't do any good. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Just realised how dusty the brain is gone, or how much of a lazy bastard I've become!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

bluecode wrote: »
    117 which seems low. I like it. I'm getting dumber.

It's not. Average here in Ireland is only 99 from the stats I read so you're well above average.
    bluecode wrote: »
    Years ago I did the official Mensa and scored 152 which put in the top two percent of the population (apparently) and was invited to be a member. I declined on the basis that I really didn't want to reveal to the world that I was highly intelligent but socially inept, geek probably with a touch of aspergers with a crap job pushing paper.

You shouldn't have let that stop you. I suspect you may have been in good company if you had joined if my perceptions of Mensa members is anything to go on :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

And yeah it's only a silly online one but the point is that my bf only got 108 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

I like cake

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Rocket19

Why is everyone getting above average scores?

I'm clearly the runt of the litter here, as I scored 93! Oh the shame...

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Ben Hadad

Rocket19 wrote: »
    Why is everyone getting above average scores?

I'm clearly the runt of the litter here, as I scored 93! Oh the shame...

People who score above average (>100) are far more likely to post their results, even though boards is relatively anonymous. Results judged this way will be skewed. Could also be sample size. You being the runt of the litter is also a possibility.

Advertisement