Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Face Powder for dry skin

• 19-08-2012 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

i have combination/dry skin not very dry put powders can make it look dry but i still need a small bit, i recently used macs mineralized skinfinish and i loved it however i was wondering if there are any cheaper brands in boots or anywhere?? i bought collection 2000 pressed powder but i hate it :( basically i prefer a softer powder

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder is supposedly a dupe for MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural. I haven't used it myself, but beauty gurus on Youtube love it. Most of them have oily skin though, but it's worth a shot :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

I've dry skin too, I use ELF's HD powder pressed gently on the skin with a powder puff which is great and Lush's new powder is also fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Xx-Steph08-xX

ya i was looking at the maybeline one but i was thinkin maybe i should stay away from anything that says matte on it...i have the elf hd, not a huge fan though maybe i should try it again i still have it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

I Love MSFN too, Id love to find a dupe. I know I've been looking out for more mica less talc, I like the borjois powder, healthy balance or something, its no msfn but its very soft and nice on dry skin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Yeah, Bourjois Healthy Balance is lovely. It's so soft.

• Advertisement
Advertisement