Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who wants a mech??

• 19-08-2012 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭

A Japanese company called Suidobashi heavy industry has developed a mech that can be piloted from a cockpit complete with HUD. It also features weapons (ALA airsoft) and a diesel engine with a top speed of around 10kph.

Oddly, the weapons fire when the pilot smiles...

So for those of you with a spare million or 2, here it is:

And may I be the first to say, Shut up and take my money!

The order part of the webpage is cool, (Click buy dream now) you can design your mech from it's weapons load-out to optional cup holder.

I per-ordered mine. I wonder will they send their mechs after me when they realise that I don't have any money? :pac:

Comments

It's no ED-209.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Get back to me when they've built a madcat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

A useless thing, it would be far to vulnerable, tanks are better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

I just hope they included the freeking lazer beems...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Goro

Oh ye of little faith, you will be the first people on my hit-list when I get my mech.

Best start figuring out how to prepare yourselves for 3000 bb pellets per minute in the face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

Can it do the hay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I still find it amazingly creepy that you fire the guns by smiling o_O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,134 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Nice to know it's got a dry sense of humour programmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Casillas

That could go so wrong, wrong joke, wrong time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

If it can't gurantee saftey and comfort my communion money is staying in the post office

Advertisement