If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wall hanging stereo speakers

Options
  • 19-08-2012 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I bought a Tascam amp off you guys a while ago that could power 8 speakers. I've only ever bought 4 speakers for it though and I was looking to get 2 more. The 4 I have at the moment are all Wharfedales so I was looking to get a pair of Diamond 9.0s since I've heard good things about them and they're relatively cheap. The only thing is that it needs to be hung in a corner. Do you have a suitable bracket for this?

Can this be delivered this week?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

C14N wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I bought a Tascam amp off you guys a while ago that could power 8 speakers. I've only ever bought 4 speakers for it though and I was looking to get 2 more. The 4 I have at the moment are all Wharfedales so I was looking to get a pair of Diamond 9.0s since I've heard good things about them and they're relatively cheap. The only thing is that it needs to be hung in a corner. Do you have a suitable bracket for this?

Can this be delivered this week?

Hi C14N,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The Wharfdale speakers are currently 'In Store Only' so would need to be collected here in Belfast. We could reserve a pair over for you?

We do have a pair of brackets for £14.99 that would hold the Wharfdales ok.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Hi C14N,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The Wharfdale speakers are currently 'In Store Only' so would need to be collected here in Belfast. We could reserve a pair over for you?

We do have a pair of brackets for £14.99 that would hold the Wharfdales ok.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hmm, won't be able to get up to Belfast anytime soon. Anything else in a similar range that you could deliver?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

C14N wrote: »
    Hmm, won't be able to get up to Belfast anytime soon. Anything else in a similar range that you could deliver?

Hi again,

Apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Take a look at the JBL Control 1s. Great speaker and also comes with wall mounts included.

Delivery on these would be £12.99. Got them in stock and ready to go if you're interested.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.