Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taylor swift perfume

• 19-08-2012 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

I haven't got this yet but I am planning on getting it soon.
    I had a smell of this the other day andi can't get it out of my head! It's so sweet and fruity and the bottle is just gorgeous. Has anyone else tried it yet?
    A few reviews ive read suggest I might be too old for this scent (23!) but I'm partial to 'young' scents which are particularly fruity. Britney spears midnight fantasy is my all time favourite perfume.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

If you like it, then buy it. I like Britney Spears perfumes and I am 11 years older than you. The only reason I don't really wear them anymore is because I have become obsessed with coconut scents! I don't ever really think that a perfume is too "young" for someone....Go for it! I must try and get a smell of this Taylor Swift one. (I never let a gammy celeb put me off a scent, If I like it, I like it:cool:)

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

I'm going to get it hopefully this weekend. I'm going to Dublin so need to see what spending money I have left over! I don't know if I should just get the small bottle to start with or go for the larger bottle. If you like Britney spears you will really like this.

I splashed out and bought the perfume today! It's really beautiful, the bottle alone is very ornamental and will look lovely on display. It comes with a free handbag too, but they had ran out of them. The girl in the shop took my name and told me to come back Thursday because they're getting more in then. I hope I can get it because it's a very nice bag!

I splashed out and bought the perfume today! It's really beautiful, the bottle alone is very ornamental and will look lovely on display. It comes with a free handbag too, but they had ran out of them. The girl in the shop took my name and told me to come back Thursday because they're getting more in then. I hope I can get it because it's a very nice bag!

What shop has the free handbag offer? Is this the bag? Didn't get a chance to smell it today but if it is like the Britney perfumes I'm sure I'll like it and the bag below is lovely if it is the one available here.
    fragrance_taylor_swift_free_bag_c1030_109767.jpg

Yes that is the bag! But in the picture that is the back of the handbag, the front has an even nicer pattern. I got it in The Perfume Shop.

• Advertisement

This one?
    $%28KGrHqR,%21ooE8dDg5BCjBPJlH36UYg%7E%7E60_12.JPG
    Oh, that is pretty! And defo my style Hopefully I'll like the perfume now:pac:

Advertisement