Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Points predictions for veterinary medicine ucd

• 19-08-2012 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Any predictions what the points will go up to this year??? I'm guessing somewhere around the 570 mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 iluvgreenday246

I reckon it could jump up to the 580 mark this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭K_1

I reckon 595. Applications were up 15%, was 565 last year in 1st round, so i'd say 565 + 25 + 10 due to increased demand.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Rokeefe

K_1 wrote: »
    I reckon 595. Applications were up 15%, was 565 last year in 1st round, so i'd say 565 + 25 + 10 due to increased demand.
    That's fine, I got 605. I seriously doubt any course will go over the 600 point mark. Interesting to see what it goes up 2 though!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I reckon 595 too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

It's very hard to know. Usually there are plenty in vet without HL maths. Every year there are a significant number of repeats, many of whom did OL maths the first time and dropped it altogether for the repeat. However, with the extra points on offer people may have been forced to keep it up. I reckon it will increase to maybe 575 - 585.

• Advertisement

Rokeefe wrote: »
    That's fine, I got 605. I seriously doubt any course will go over the 600 point mark. Interesting to see what it goes up 2 though!!!!!

I'm on 605 too, so i'm 95% confident. The other 5% has me worried though!!!

I'm on 605 too, so i'm 95% confident. The other 5% has me worried though!!![/Quote]
    It's not getting into the course that I'm worried about anymore, it's getting accommodation. I've nothing booked yet nd I'm trying to get into belgrove. Gonna have to try nd sort it out tomorrow!!

Rokeefe wrote: »
    It's not getting into the course that I'm worried about anymore, it's getting accommodation. I've nothing booked yet nd I'm trying to get into belgrove. Gonna have to try nd sort it out tomorrow!!

Are you on the list? If not you haven't a hope of campus from what I've heard.

If you are, if you accept tomorrow, then you can pay for accommodation on Thursday.

K_1 wrote: »
    We're in!!!!!!!suprised how much it went up though. I know a few people who won't get in now. It's goin 2 be seriously competitive I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Amyriordan

Advertisement