Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coombe Semi-Private

Options
  • 19-08-2012 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Hi girls,

Has anyone been to the coombe semi-private recently? I have my 12 week scan this week and have a couple of questions if anyone could help!

1. My appointment is at 8 but would i be better being down there around 7:30.
    2. The letter doesnt mention anything about a urine sample on the day? Do i need to give one?
    3. It also doesnt mention anything about drinking water for the scan. Do I need to?

Thanks girls, am so excited!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

1. Usually getting there early won't help, but 8 would be their first appointments of the day so getting there first will get you higher up the queue. When you start going to the clinic if you get there before your appointment time you'll just be taking up seats for people who are waiting on their appointments. We never got called early for the clinic appointments by getting there early.
    2. Yes you will need to give one, they will also take bloods. Don't eat sugary cereal in the morning as it will show up in the urine.
    3. Not that I know of, my wife never went out of her way to drink extra before having a scan.

Expect lots of waiting, it'll probably take two hours maybe 3 to get in and out. Park in the Lidl up the road. If there are cars queuing to get into the Coombes car park just pass by, you could be waiting ages before you get in. If there is a queue on the road at the main entrance definitely don't join it, it's deceptive as there will be 3-4 cars waiting behind the hedge also.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Thanks Ninjatruncs.

We can walk down so can avoid the parking saga. Thanks for advice on sugary cereals..would never have thought of that.

Advertisement