Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*JC 2012/2013 Off-Topic Thread*

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Man City 10

Jijsaw wrote: »
    Nope it's Folens, I sneekily asked the teacher was it Folens she was getting it from or what and she replied it was :cool:

Lol I think it was folens because I saw the folen seal on the boxes containing the exam papers
    But i might be wrong so take it from your own risk!!!!

Here you go

And here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

Ok but you have to take the fact that you might not get the exact pre as me
    Lol btw how do you know that't the mock you are getting???
    I will send history next week as i had to give it up but here is the english
    And remember i take no responsibility so if you happened not to get the same pre you cannot blame(so you should not be completely reliant on it)
    It is not certain you will get the same but nevertheless

I don't see any link to download/whatever in your post :confused::confused:

I don't see any link to download/whatever in your post :confused::confused:
    Woops sorry ignore

• Advertisement

Lol I think it was folens because I saw the folen seal on the boxes containing the exam papers
    But i might be wrong so take it from your own risk!!!!

I'll happily take that risk ;) My history teacher was hinting Martin Luther and Revolutions would be on it so I'm preety sure the history paper is the right one and I've always been good at english so I don't really need to worry about that

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭MinnieMouse15

OMG thank you so much! I will study first and then look through it and see how would I get on! you're seriously an awesome person!!!! and i really wish you all the best! once again thanks, just wondering, i didnt know you could get a different mock paper, i though every school got the same one like the JC oh well anyways, i would be grateful if you could send some more soon :)))

Okay your choice.....
    I will upload the history paper once the teacher has corrected and other papers as well ;)

To be honest I do not know how the school system works
    You might be better off to ask your teacher about it

Okay your choice.....
    I will upload the history paper once the teacher has corrected and other papers as well ;)

You legend! Whatever subjects you don't do/can't upload I'll put up 'cause I'm doing my mocks starting the 21st January. Do you do HL science by any chance?

• Advertisement

You legend! Whatever subjects you don't do/can't upload I'll put up 'cause I'm doing my mocks starting the 21st January. Do you do HL science by any chance?

Lol cool mine finish next Wednesday
    I do all honours :D
    here is the subjects
    English
    Maths
    Science
    Geography
    History
    Business
    Wood
    Metal
    German
    Italian
    Cspe

if anyone wants some tiny clues my business teacher gave my class, just ask without hesitation :D she seen the mock paper already so i guess what she says must be true (i hate when teachers give you the wrong thing and then you study and its not on the test) oh, im doing my geo homework, we've started maps our only chapter left, i have to draw out a map, does it have it be on scale or not, she said something that if you draw it to scale or was it the other way around it is reducted, but if you dont draw it to scale? do you measure the map? thank you!

Lol cool mine finish next Wednesday
    I do all honours :D
    here is the subjects
    English
    Maths
    Science
    Geography
    History
    Business
    Wood
    Metal
    German
    Italian
    Cspe

Right I`ll do the Irish and French then, because of the economy my school is only doing 7 mocks in the exams :)

i'm only doing 8 subjects and this worries me cause i really wanted to do 12 and then get all A's and be on TV haha ; D im happy in leaving cert everyone will do the same number of subjects :)

if anyone wants some tiny clues my business teacher gave my class, just ask without hesitation :D she seen the mock paper already so i guess what she says must be true (i hate when teachers give you the wrong thing and then you study and its not on the test) oh, im doing my geo homework, we've started maps our only chapter left, i have to draw out a map, does it have it be on scale or not, she said something that if you draw it to scale or was it the other way around it is reducted, but if you dont draw it to scale? do you measure the map? thank you!

I`m not sure if we`re getting a business mock, thanks to cut-backs but I`m sure other people will appreciate it and I`ll know if I`m doing the business mock by Thursday. Every little helps!

Minnie mouse Could you give me the hints for what might come up in the business
    As mine is next week :eek:

i'm only doing 8 subjects and this worries me cause i really wanted to do 12 and then get all A's and be on TV haha ; D im happy in leaving cert everyone will do the same number of subjects :)

Eight?!? You lucky thing I`m doing 12, honestly it`s the worst and I have as much chance as getting an A in maths as John Lennon, Elvis and Michael Jackson coming back from the dead, doing the macarena and buying Cadillacs for everyone....

''because of the economy my school is only doing 7 mocks in the exams''
    Not to taken in the rudeness
    But where is your is school in the third word :confused:
    How many cutbacks do ye have???
    Our school to be honest is the most crappy school ever I mean why do we not get cut in some subjects
    Are not all the schools same??
    Do not the goverment pay the teachers not the school
    Pretty lousy if the government decided ''okay let see this school will have 9 subjects this will have 8 and this will have 12''
    :pac:

Not to taken in the rudeness
    But where is your is school in the third word :confused:
    How many cutbacks do ye have???
    Our school to be honest is the most crappy school ever I mean why do we not get cut in some subjects
    Are not all the schools same??
    Do not the goverment pay the teachers not the school
    Pretty lousy if the government decided ''okay let see this school will have 9 subjects this will have 8 and this will have 12''
    :pac:

Sort-of am in the third world, I live in Roscommon :P All there is in this school is a bunch of kids who don't want to be here, semi-prostitutes and nerds, I fit into the latter category. Oh and my school is next to a field of sheep...true story ;)

Sort-of am in the third world, I live in Roscommon :P All there is in this school is a bunch of kids who don't want to be here, semi-prostitutes and nerds, I fit into the latter category. Oh and my school is next to a field of sheep...true story ;)

Ever thought of selling those sheep's to raise money

• Advertisement

Ever thought of selling those sheep's to raise money

They are'nt our sheep, they belong to the farmers. Plus our school is full of kids who are only in my school because we live close to one of the biggest prisons in Ireland and their dads and mams are locked up in there :rolleyes:

Ok: Business:
    Today, she said an Insurance question will come up most definitely( she gave us 2011 insurance question for homework and she was like WINK WINK OINK OINK CLUE CLUE) xD she said if she gives something for homework it will come up :)
    So she gave us a business list here it (some stuff you will know already but well at least it may help a bit)
    Paper 1 section A short q (no clues here)
    section B: q1 budget, q2 club accounts, q3 economic framework, q4 consumer, *q5 banking/ insurance/ information technology ( so i guess its insurance that will appear),*q6 people at work/employer/savings+investments,borrowing

paper 2
    q1 books of first/ledger+trial balance
    q2 document question
    q3 *
    q4 trading,profit,loss a/c + balance sheet
    q5 *
    q6 *

The questions with the * : Learn Forms of business ownership, finance for business, cash flow statements, business plan, petty cash book, analysed cash book, monitoring overheads, delivery systems.
    I will have business on friday so if i'll know anything else i'll write to you :) im sorry if its not that much :(

Today, she said an Insurance question will come up most definitely( she gave us 2011 insurance question for homework and she was like WINK WINK OINK OINK CLUE CLUE) xD she said if she gives something for homework it will come up :)
    So she gave us a business list here it (some stuff you will know already but well at least it may help a bit)
    section B: q1 budget, q2 club accounts, q3 economic framework, q4 consumer, *q5 banking/ insurance/ information technology ( so i guess its insurance that will appear),*q6 people at work/employer/savings+investments,borrowing

paper 2
    q2 document question
    q3 *
    q5 *
    q6 *

The questions with the * : Learn Forms of business ownership, finance for business, cash flow statements, business plan, petty cash book, analysed cash book, monitoring overheads, delivery systems.
    I will have business on friday so if i'll know anything else i'll write to you :) im sorry if its not that much :(

Lol lots to do I have 3 whole days Friday-Sunday
    TO learn business 2nd year and 3rd year course and including maths preperations

paper 2
    q2 document question
    q3 *
    q5 *
    q6 *

That's great, cheers, I'll know if I'm doing the mock on Thursday :)

They are'nt our sheep, they belong to the farmers. Plus our school is full of kids who are only in my school because we live close to one of the biggest prisons in Ireland and their dads and mams are locked up in there :rolleyes:

Getting back to the history, was there a lot of 3rd year Irish history on it 'cause we've only done 3 chapters and still haven't done The Cold War in European history

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:pac::pac::pac::pac:
    Made me laugh

no bother : ) if we all help each other it will be grand :) i suggest dont study from the book for business, its a large course, but everything that came up last year etc, it came up before, i will just study each chapter with the exam papers, f.e accounts are fine, they cant give you everything and if you know where to put stuff you'll be grand :)

no bother : ) if we all help each other it will be grand :) i suggest dont study from the book for business, its a large course, but everything that came up last year etc, it came up before, i will just study each chapter with the exam papers, f.e accounts are fine, they cant give you everything and if you know where to put stuff you'll be grand :)

I will tell you whats bad those ledger account and book keeper thingies
    My teacher did not even tell us how to do them :mad:

Lol lots to do I have 3 whole days Friday-Sunday
    TO learn business 2nd year and 3rd year course and including maths preperations

Don't stress too much, I find business is rediciously easy for some reason I can remember everything we did over the 3 years, I think like geography and history it's just common sense/general knowledge ;)

• Advertisement

OH YES, THE DEVIL LEDGER ACCOUNTS, we started them today, its so confusing where to put stuff dr or cr!

Advertisement