Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*JC 2012/2013 Off-Topic Thread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭MinnieMouse15

My fave music ever is from the 80s but I also love 70s,90s and SOME music today f.e. I love daft punk get lucky cause it brings the old 80s music vibe. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

60s-90s music is the best! Bands such as Oasis are the best *-*.

Just youtubed Tempations ..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P1x7Yy9CXI

Cr4p_Sn1per, why didn't you tell me about this eariler?! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

I mostly listen to music that's been released in the past 10 years or so. Mostly reggae and rap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

My fave music ever is from the 80s but I also love 70s,90s and SOME music today f.e. I love daft punk get lucky cause it brings the old 80s music vibe. ;)

When I was 7-13 I used to love 80s music especially Michael Jackson (I know everything there is about the man ;) ) and I used to listen to 80s music in general all the time but now I listen to 50s rock'n'roll, 60s pop and rock and 70s rock. The only music I don't really like is heavy metal, disco and rap, not my cup of tea at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

60s-90s music is the best! Bands such as Oasis are the best *-*.

Just youtubed Tempations ..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P1x7Yy9CXI

Cr4p_Sn1per, why didn't you tell me about this eariler?! :o

My girl is the greatest thing ever. Also, stop mutilating my name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭little sis...

Hello JC'ers! Just wanted to wish you all good luck for your exams tomorrow!

I remember this time 2 years ago I was really nervous of course but the 2 weeks actually flew by so fast!

'Do your best and leave the rest' is what I was always told, so I'll pass that advice onto you all :)

BEST OF LUCK! :D

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    Sorry, I just can't seem to remember it :o the junior cert is litterly killing my brain cells so I can't remember anything that isn't junior cert material...

Hello JC'ers! Just wanted to wish you all good luck for your exams tomorrow!

I remember this time 2 years ago I was really nervous of course but the 2 weeks actually flew by so fast!

'Do your best and leave the rest' is what I was always told, so I'll pass that advice onto you all :)

BEST OF LUCK! :D

Cheers, I assume you're doing the LC. Good luck! You'll be grand ;)

How do you pronounce your name? It's a question I've always wanted to ask

Sorry, I just can't seem to remember it :o the junior cert is litterly killing my brain cells so I can't remember anything that isn't junior cert material...

I'm the exact opposite :(

• Advertisement

Stooped wrote: »
    I'm the exact opposite :(

I know how you feel Stooped

Jijsaw wrote: »
    How do you pronounce your name? It's a question I've always wanted to ask

It's Crap Sniper :L

It's Crap Sniper :L
    Related to video games? :D;)

Related to video games? :D;)

Aye, I used to play a lot of COD with friends. I wasn't that bad with a sniper, but they were amazing, so I was the crap sniper. "CrapSniper" was taken as a Gamertag so I added the numbers.

I like how all of our post counts have gone up by about 200 since we started posting here on a regular basis ;) Cheers JC!

Aye, I used to play a lot of COD with friends. I wasn't that bad with a sniper, but they were amazing, so I was the crap sniper. "CrapSniper" was taken as a Gamertag so I added the numbers.
    Ah, I knew it :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

Anyone else not really all that worried for tommorow? I mean paper 1 to start with doesn't really need much study and then paper 2 I think I've got a decent idea of all my studied stuff.

I like how all of our post counts have gone up by about 200 since we started posting here on a regular basis ;) Cheers JC!
    I'm close to 1000! Woot! :D:D:D:D

Anyone else not really all that worried for tommorow? I mean paper 1 to start with doesn't really need much study and then paper 2 I think I've got a decent idea of all my studied stuff.

Nah, I'll do grand in English. It's just all the other subjects I'm worried about...

I'm excited for it ... I can't ****ing wait to see what will come up :D.

• Advertisement

Same, really. I'd like to be studying right now but... the boards.ie people are awesome... I have the whole internet... fiction books... tv and xbox... I can't do it.

Not really worried but I don't know if I'll sleep tonight, I'm a xenophobe :o

xenophobe? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

haha, a xenophobe is someone who hates people from other countries

xenophobe? :confused:

Fear of the unknown but if you were to stretch it could mean I'm a racist. Can we have it said from here-on that I am not a racist ;) I just don't like "foreign/strange" things :P

Fear of the unknown

I thought it was the fear of aliens for some reason.

Fear of the unknown but if you were to stretch it could mean I'm a racist. Can we have it said from here-on that I am not a racist ;) I just don't like "foreign/strange" things :P
    Ah, so you like to live a normal life in a routine? ;)

Ah, so you like to live a normal life in a routine? ;)

More or less:P

More or less:P
    Oh wow xD. I'm sure most people are like that :rolleyes:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭MinnieMouse15

Is there a special layout for any of the functional writing question, with the exception of the formal letter. I guess speech, review, receipt is only about beginning, middle and ending.

Advertisement