Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*JC 2012/2013 Off-Topic Thread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »

D:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DottiSka

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    I do _pedobear__by_JoyJoyfulTheRabbit.gif

We all know where that guy belongs, now back to 4chan you. x3

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pa limerick

Anyone wish they could just redo the English exam tomorrow ? I would hahah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭cfc.forever

Yeah the english exam was good but I wouldn't like to do it all over again, I'm glad its over and done with.. now maths Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Lost In Confusion

Yeah the english exam was good but I wouldn't like to do it all over again, I'm glad its over and done with.. now maths Friday

i can't wait for maths I'm over the moon, just geography is my problem :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

I really don't want to see that maths papers.

Stooped wrote: »
    I really don't want to see that maths papers.

i'm excited but sometimes i dont read the question and dont answeer it right and im finished way tooo eary so this time ill read slowly, i got 87 in my mocks so im expecting the same if not higher.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

I woke up this morning thinking it was the summer holidays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

MomijiHime wrote: »
    You can't be a pedobear, we're the same age... You're not over the age of 16 are you? o.O
    Cr4pSnip3r is 81 .. didn't you know that? He's repeating his Junior Cert this year :pac: ;)

MomijiHime wrote: »
    I woke up this morning thinking it was the summer holidays
    You got too excited haha.

• Advertisement

Did anyonefind the tape really hard for the higher level Irish I could barely answer them but other than that o think the paper was quite fair

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

Did anyonefind the tape really hard for the higher level Irish I could barely answer them but other than that o think the paper was quite fair

I think I'm the only one who thought it was easy, easier than the ones in the papers imo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭zubikhan

Irish paper was a piece of cake lol
    Could not have asked more easier
    Should be aiming for an A now

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

Irish was easy, but the listening was horrible. I have a serious problem with listenings in general, since half the time I don't understand English being spoken to me xD And I have terrible hearing. Still, I'd say I got about 16 marks out of 40. I did a crap letter also. So everything but listening and letter went really well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭zubikhan

imo I thought the listening was easy as well, It was like ordinary level paper lol

Is the tape and other written sections worth less if I did an oral? I'm confused

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

Is the tape and other written sections worth less if I did an oral? I'm confused

You're graded out of 400 instead of 240. The oral adds an extra 160 marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

Not in terms of marks but yeah it becomes worth less as a whole cos if you do the oral the whole paper becomes 400 marks rather than 240. So with the oral the tape's(40 marks) only worth 10% but without the oral it's 16.66%.

guys does messing up your letter get you to lose 30 marks?

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

How much did you mess up? I mean if you at least gave an attempt even if you messed up I don't think you'd get no marks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭KatieG6

I messed up my letter to :( I did the one about the band but I didn't know that ball meant member so I wrote about how I went to see a new band insead of saying I was a member of a new band :( How much makrks would you lose?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Val97

Lads I wrote about a loving person in my studied story but i wrote down granna by mistake :/ Will i get any marks like?:(

Val97 wrote: »
    Lads I wrote about a loving person in my studied story but i wrote down granna by mistake :/ Will i get any marks like?:(
    I think majority of marks are lost, depends. I made a mistake like that too ... I feel ya.

How much did you mess up? I mean if you at least gave an attempt even if you messed up I don't think you'd get no marks.

it was supposed to be me in a band but i talked about a band and the event happened and i talked about the event going to happen :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭greenpyjamas

I just realised that I did all three questions from A on the pros liteartha, and one from a and one and a half from b on unseen poetry.... will I get marked down on the pros?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Val97

I think majority of marks are lost, depends. I made a mistake like that too ... I feel ya.

Its only worth like 5% though isnt it? Hopefully they'll give me something :(

I just realised that I did all three questions from A on the pros liteartha, and one from a and one and a half from b on unseen poetry.... will I get marked down on the pros?

for the 2 you did you get the marks but you wont get any for a 3rd one

Did anyone notice that P2 was worth 90 marks, but when I added all the sections up it added to way more than 90?

Did anyone notice that P2 was worth 90 marks, but when I added all the sections up it added to way more than 90?
    Paper two had a few typos. On ceist 4, A, it said ceist 1 instead of ceist 3. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

for the 2 you did you get the marks but you wont get any for a 3rd one

I thought that was what you could do, my teacher said that you could do all a or b.... it's a pity because I knew the answers to the ones in B too :(

Advertisement