Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*JC 2012/2013 Off-Topic Thread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

:D We probably won't know what to do with ourselves :L I have like 20 books to read, can't wait!
    I know xD I plan to sleep for like 6 days straight :P I have a pile of books to get through as well! :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I still have exams :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 BradyShim

OH CRAP! our teacher never told us about any red booklet we had to finish? I mean we done some of it in 2nd year but never done finished it!?! She always kept them up in her press at the top of the room! She couldn't have forgotten as the other 2 science teachers in my year got their class to do it? :/ HELP WHAT HAPPENS NOW!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

BradyShim wrote: »
    OH CRAP! our teacher never told us about any red booklet we had to finish? I mean we done some of it in 2nd year but never done finished it!?! She always kept them up in her press at the top of the room! She couldn't have forgotten as the other 2 science teachers in my year got their class to do it? :/ HELP WHAT HAPPENS NOW!!!
    Nothing probably, some classes use specific books for experiments like ye, others use a copybook. Usually, it's rare that ye get checked to see if ye have them done. Don't worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bluestrike

I have Music left on Wednesday so not gonna bother do anything until Tuesday :P
    Also, i completely forgot to bring in my hardback with my experiments in it yesterday. He really should have gotten them off us before school ended. I really hope we aren't inspected :/ Although we did have a science inspector last year so hopefully they won't come again........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

OMG IM DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <333333333333333333

• Registered Users Posts: 19 xxDianaxx

OMG IM DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <333333333333333333

Jealous :rolleyes:

Lucky fecker! ;) :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

:D

Jijsaw wrote: »

:D
    Is that in latin?! :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Lost In Confusion

IM FINISHED JUNIOR CERT!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DSOGPJRWEMGSOIDFKRMFDCXVIUFDRHG ,CXVDGT

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭OisinLAD

Ah the pain of having to wait five/six days for music :L
    It's a good the thing the music course is ridiculously easy :D
    That being said I'll still probably get a B cause I ain't gunna study o.O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭greenpyjamas

OisinLAD wrote: »
    Ah the pain of having to wait five/six days for music :L
    It's a good the thing the music course is ridiculously easy :D
    That being said I'll still probably get a B cause I ain't gunna study o.O

I'm doing music for LC, is it ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭OisinLAD

I'm doing music for LC, is it ok?

Well I wouldn't know what's on the LC Course tbh.. But like 50% of your overall grade in LC Music is the Practical! So obviously If your talented it helps ;)

But the Junior Cert Music Course is suuuuuuuuuuper easy in my opinion.. like you could learn the course in a week :O It's the fact that you can't study for some things like having a musical ear that makes it harder to get an A.. But really I should get an A in it if I do any bit of study :P

I'll probably do it for the LC as well if enough people do it in my school.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭abcdefghijkl

Blehhhh.... TG Monday. I've been putting off studying for it since I came home from school at 11:40 yesterday. Ahh.. 'tis grand.... still got time, still got time (I can assure you that I'll be saying the exact same thing on Sunday night ;)).

• Registered Users Posts: 23 74trinity

One more to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 74trinity

Tech Graph - then summer 2013!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 3yearstudent98

I have Latin and don't finish till the 20th and it makes me wanna cry

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭juniorcert

Finished my exams yesterday :D:D and I decided to tackle the mountain of school books in my room and clear them out. I was just wondering if there is any notes I should hold onto before I throw them away? Like my Irish notes or anything because otherwise I'll just throw everything away.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

juniorcert wrote: »
    Finished my exams yesterday :D:D and I decided to tackle the mountain of school books in my room and clear them out. I was just wondering if there is any notes I should hold onto before I throw them away? Like my Irish notes or anything because otherwise I'll just throw everything away.

Hold onto language notes. That's all I can think of. I suppose if you have any neat maths notes. Other than that, not that I know of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭juniorcert

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    Hold onto language notes. That's all I can think of. I suppose if you have any neat maths notes. Other than that, not that I know of.

Thanks, ya language notes I should probably hold onto

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

JUNIOR CERT IS DONE! :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

Freedom is great lads :D Watched movies, read books and planned a sleepover today :) Life is good!.....until September the 11th...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭greenpyjamas

Freedom is great lads :D Watched movies, read books and planned a sleepover today :) Life is good!.....until September the 11th...

Yeah, I'm just downloading a whole years worth of music and reading :D tis great!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭onlinenerd

Technology to go before my summer but looking forward to playing my favorite sport basketball.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

It's not gonna be the worst September the 11th ever though, I'll tell you that....

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭onlinenerd

It's not gonna be the worst September the 11th ever though, I'll tell you that....

By worse do you mean no TY and straight 5th yar

I just realised we get out results on the annaversity for 9/11 ... oh boy! I'm so jealous of all of yous who finished JC, stop teasing me! :(;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭zubikhan

I just realised we get out results on the annaversity for 9/11 ... oh boy! I'm so jealous of all of yous who finished JC, stop teasing me! :(;)

lucky for you, you had no test this week while I already had 1 and in 2 hours going to have metal work, and then Italian(like you :P)
    My teacher gave excellent notes and letters etc. to cover for the exam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

This time tomorrow I will be finished~~~!

Advertisement