Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*JC 2012/2013 Off-Topic Thread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

Jijsaw wrote: »

My violin is gently weeping for you my friend :(

I love doing that to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Ya halo I just couldn't get a ticket for it this time I was promised one by so many people but I just didn't get one :/ I really want to go

That sucks. I put down my name for a ticket too late so I didn't get one..but none of my close friends are going so I don't mind that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pa limerick

My violin is gently weeping for you my friend :(

Thanks it really means a lot to me that I have your support on this :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    I love doing that to people.

Followed by this

Thanks it really means a lot to me that I have your support on this :L

Don't worry brother, I will always "stand by you"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pa limerick

MomijiHime wrote: »
    That sucks. I put down my name for a ticket too late so I didn't get one..but none of my close friends are going so I don't mind that much.

I have a few close friends going but I don't really care anymore I'm having so much fun all by myself :L haha

Followed by this

Nah, I feel like if I have to post that, it's not subtle enough.

Don't worry brother, I will always "stand by you"

Don't like that, better Julian:

• Advertisement

Don't like that, better Julian:

You don't like Julian :(

In other news my throat feels like its sealing up :/ and I'm going to Germany on Sunday so I think I might have to talk when I'm there. Feels like I'm breathing through a sock :rolleyes:

So what was your guys favourite/least favourite exam over these lovely 2 weeks?

So what was your guys favourite/least favourite exam over these lovely 2 weeks?

My fav was art in May because I like art. Least favourite was science

My favourite was probably history, least favourite was maths/science just because I hate the both of them :)

Em... favourite? C.S. friggin' P.E.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Favourite = Science
    Least Favourite = Maths Paper 1 or Woodwork

Apparently we have a lot of readers on this so what have y'all picked up after your exams.
    So far I have read
    "The Private John Lennon: The Untold Story from his Sister" (catchy title, right?) by Julia Baird 2.5/5 (book dragged and I didn't really like her writing style)
    "John"- Cynthia Lennon 4.5/5 (brilliant book, excellently written and a thought-provoking ending paragraph)
    Starting "John Lennon: The Life" by Philip Norman tomorrow :) And ye wouldn't think my favourite Beatle is George :P

I'm still reading a song of ice and fire. Just about finished Dance with Dragons: Dreams and Dust. One book left after that and then I must wait for my old pal George rr Martin to pop out a fresh one, 'winds of winter'. I might read Lovecraft after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Haven't started reading yet, but I've a good few books waiting. I must read the God's Delusion by Richard Dawkins and also his book the Selfish Gene :D

I have a list of all the books I want (about 60 ;) ) and the total price comes to around €400, so in about 4 years I shall have all my books :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭greenpyjamas

I've read A Moveable Feast, Frankenstein,The Old Curiosity Shop, The Great Gatsby, Just Kids and I'm currently reading A Little History of the World and a Marie Antoinette biography :D I love summer because you can just read all night and not worry about getting up in the morning :rolleyes::)

I'm mostly just reading manga but I want to read a bit about Greek Mythology and Victorians soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭onlinenerd

I have just read The invisible man by HG wells and The count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭onlinenerd

MomijiHime wrote: »
    I'm mostly just reading manga but I want to read a bit about Greek Mythology and Victorians soon.

Which is your favorite manga?Mine is Dragon Balls and One Piece.:DThumbs up for manga:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

onlinenerd wrote: »
    Which is your favorite manga?Mine is Dragon Balls and One Piece.:DThumbs up for manga:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

There's so many, but maybe Maria Holic, Black Butler, AKB49, Kuragehime.. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

onlinenerd wrote: »
    One Piece > Females

I'm a huge Utako when it comes to anime :pac:.

<3

I never got into manga and anime. I prefer cartoons, books and superhero comic books from the west.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭OisinLAD

I never got into manga and anime. I prefer cartoons, books and superhero comic books from the west.

You watch Game of Thrones I presume? God I love it :)
    I've just started reading the books, almost finished the first one.

OisinLAD wrote: »
    You watch Game of Thrones I presume? God I love it :)
    I've just started reading the books, almost finished the first one.

I've never watched it, no. I have only read a song of ice and fire. Nearly finished all the books that are currently out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭OisinLAD

I've never watched it, no. I have only read a song of ice and fire. Nearly finished all the books that are currently out.

What??????? Why have you never watched it? :O

Advertisement