Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny in SHC All Ireland Final

Options
  • 19-08-2012 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭

We ll done lads, great win today. Roll on Galway :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Fantastic performance, probably the best I've seen.
    Were so lucky to witness this team. TJ, Taggy, Brian Hogan were immense, and everyone else too.

(oh a thread about hurling, yawn!) Just getting that out of the way so the whingers need not bother to post.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Was our sweetest win for a long time I can remember. Given who we...ahem..hammered. LOL ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I was at work unfortunately and didn't get to see. I checked the score after about 40 minutes and it was 1-10 a piece and sounded like a very tight game, five minutes later I think it was 3-13 to 1-10 and then there was a fourth goal as I was checking. Did Tipp lie down or what?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

I was at work unfortunately and didn't get to see. I checked the score after about 40 minutes and it was 1-10 a piece and sounded like a very tight game, five minutes later I think it was 3-13 to 1-10 and then there was a fourth goal as I was checking. Did Tipp lie down or what?
    Kk destroyed them. Awful awful tactics from tipp. Terrible management. To beat kk you have to hurl. Not the nonsense tipp went on with today. Lar following tommy around the park and trying to get him sent off. He disgraced himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Someone in town has been taking a crash course in gene tampering. :D

blackandambercat.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭holyhead

Where has the Kilkenny Hurling Forum Kilkennycats.com gone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

holyhead wrote: »
    Where has the Kilkenny Hurling Forum Kilkennycats.com gone?

I hear Lar Corbett followed/kidnapped and roughed up the owner of the website:pac:

Advertisement